Dr. Miguel A. Paya-Marin provides insight into how we can assist our customers in achieving energy efficient lighting
The Experts – Dr. Miguel A. Paya-Marin
The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) launched Sustainability Impact Awards to recognise businesses and individuals with a...
An interview with Arthur Beattie, Commercial Director, Carbon2018
Vacuum and pressure manufacturer, Gardner Denver showcased the latest technology to optimise compressed air efficiency at EMEX 2017. Experts...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.