Dr. Miguel A. Paya-Marin provides insight into how we can assist our customers in achieving energy efficient lighting
The Experts – Dr. Miguel A. Paya-Marin
- News, Videos
Ashley O’Neill joined Hilton 3 years ago, having completed a BSc in Meteorology and Climate Science at Leeds University...
Energy Management and Building Automation specialist, Carlo Gavazzi returns to this year’s EMEX on stand no. G74 at London’s...
Eaton, Nissan and The Mobility House have finalized a deal with Amsterdam Energy Arena to implement one of Europe’s...
Swedish energy utility Vattenfall has won a distribution networks operator licence from Britain’s energy regulator Ofgem and will start...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- ebm-papst 09/05/2019
Attending this year’s EMEX Exchange gave us the opportunity to network with key decision makers from other large businesses. Events like this are crucial for our business as they enable us to discuss relevant industry topics with like-minded professionals and are a great way to make new contacts.
- Facilities Technician at FlightSafety Int. UK Ltd. 08/30/2019
To keep up to date with current and proposed legislation EMEX is the forerunner for environmental issues.
- Energy Accounts Officer at The London Borough of Hackney 08/30/2019
It was great to get contrasting views on products & services