Dr. Miguel A. Paya-Marin provides insight into how we can assist our customers in achieving energy efficient lighting
The Experts – Dr. Miguel A. Paya-Marin
The BIFM has said that facilities managers are key to “unlocking value from new technology” as a part of...
- Exhibition, News
SmartestEnergy, the UK’s leading purchaser of independent generation and a supplier of 100% certified renewable electricity, selects Origami Energy’s...
- Exhibition, News
2.9% of all energy generated in Europe gets wasted through transformer losses. That’s enough to power Denmark for three...
- Conference, Exhibition, News
For the past 4 years, EMEX (www.emexlondon.com), organised in partnership with the Energy Managers Association (EMA, www.theema.org.uk), has helped thousands...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.