Dr. Miguel A. Paya-Marin provides insight into how we can assist our customers in achieving energy efficient lighting
The Experts – Dr. Miguel A. Paya-Marin
- Exhibition, News
2.9% of all energy generated in Europe gets wasted through transformer losses. That’s enough to power Denmark for three...
Open doors may be a necessary part of your operation; however, they can notably reduce the energy efficiency of...
The BIFM has said that facilities managers are key to “unlocking value from new technology” as a part of...
The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) launched Sustainability Impact Awards to recognise businesses and individuals with a...
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
- Sunamp signs £50m agreement with Thumos to roll out energy saving thermal storage products in China 11/21/2021
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.