The EU Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCPD) – what it could mean for your generators and DSR
By Viktor Windstorm, Energy Manager – Ecopilot Gothenburg David Mason, Senior Sustainability Manager – Skanska David will explain the...
- Presentations, Flexible Power Zone
By James Graham, Head of Asset Optimisation – SmartestEnergy
The Importance of Collaboration in Landlord and Tenant Relationships for Improving Energy Efficiency (The Network Rail and SSP Story)Presentations
By David Higgins, Director – Ignite Energy Ltd In this insightful talk, David will discuss the importance of collaboration...
Helen Troup, Senior Consultant – Carbon Smart The trend towards renewable energy nationally and globally is in full flow...
By Ben Dhesi, Managing Director – Pulse Business Energy Simon Davey, Environmental Manager – Freedom Leisure How to drive...
By David Lewis, Director Energy Efficiency – E.ON How energy is used within every business is a core component...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.