The EU Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCPD) – what it could mean for your generators and DSR
By Ivan Kristian Pedersen, Head of Energy as a Service – Ørsted The UK energy marketplace is undergoing a massive...
By Jeff Whittingham, Managing Director – Ørsted Sales UK Ltd As our energy infrastructure evolves, the role of the...
By Penelope Gurney, Group Energy Manager – Marks and Spencer Wendi Wheeler, Energy & Carbon Strategy Manager – Network...
Phil Hunt, Head of Sustainability, Utilities and Engineering – University of East Anglia Dr Lore Grohmann, Marketing Manager –...
- Presentations, Flexible Power Zone
By James Graham, Head of Asset Optimisation – SmartestEnergy
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.