Another excellent event hosted by EMEX.
Utilities Manager at London Luton Airport
A fantastic event and a fantastic venue. Well worth attending.
It was an extremely beneficial event to gain knowledge and share ideas in an informal environment. It allowed contact...
EMEX eXchange was a great time to retreat from the urgent to discuss issues of importance.
It was a great event, away from the usual crowds and helped me look at my next steps
Informative and lively exchange of experience and views
As a Local Authority, talking to private companies facing similar challenges in energy management, is an invaluable opportunity to...
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
- Sunamp signs £50m agreement with Thumos to roll out energy saving thermal storage products in China 11/21/2021
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.