The EMEX eXchange hosted by the EMA team was very well organised and a great event for Powerstar to be involved in. The structure of the event enabled us to have numerous conversations around the problems that energy professionals are facing and provided an opportunity for us to explore the solutions available to help them overcome their challenges.
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
- Sunamp signs £50m agreement with Thumos to roll out energy saving thermal storage products in China 11/21/2021
- 5 Top Net-Zero strategies to be covered at EMEX 2021 11/01/2021
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.