Thank you for all your help and support in making the show such a resounding success for us. We had a great couple of days with significant interest in Ecopilot from numerous high calibre potential clients.
Nick Kirby, Managing Director UK – Ecopilot
A great success for Circle Green. It has proven to be well worth the investment.
With this being Eaton’s first year exhibiting at EMEX we had high expectations and we are pleased to say...
EMEX was a success for Siemens in terms of quality delegates and content. I intend to be back in...
EMEX was ionSign’s first experience as an exhibitor in the UK and we felt very welcomed by the British...
This is a very worthwhile event that continues to attract high quality delegates and enables us to have fruitful...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.