Thank you for all your help and support in making the show such a resounding success for us. We had a great couple of days with significant interest in Ecopilot from numerous high calibre potential clients.
Nick Kirby, Managing Director UK – Ecopilot
EMEX was ionSign’s first experience as an exhibitor in the UK and we felt very welcomed by the British...
With this being Eaton’s first year exhibiting at EMEX we had high expectations and we are pleased to say...
This is a very worthwhile event that continues to attract high quality delegates and enables us to have fruitful...
EMEX was a success for Siemens in terms of quality delegates and content. I intend to be back in...
A great success for Circle Green. It has proven to be well worth the investment.
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
- Sunamp signs £50m agreement with Thumos to roll out energy saving thermal storage products in China 11/21/2021
- 5 Top Net-Zero strategies to be covered at EMEX 2021 11/01/2021
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.