EMEX was ionSign’s first experience as an exhibitor in the UK and we felt very welcomed by the British energy management community. Excel was a great venue and the organisers relentlessly took care of us. Perfect event!
Mikko Sainio, head of sales – ionSign Oy
EMEX was a success for Siemens in terms of quality delegates and content. I intend to be back in...
A great success for Circle Green. It has proven to be well worth the investment.
This is a very worthwhile event that continues to attract high quality delegates and enables us to have fruitful...
Thank you for all your help and support in making the show such a resounding success for us. We...
With this being Eaton’s first year exhibiting at EMEX we had high expectations and we are pleased to say...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.