As a Local Authority, talking to private companies facing similar challenges in energy management, is an invaluable opportunity to share best practices and be aware of the solutions and innovations that other organisations are implementing.
Energy Capital Projects Manager at London Borough of Islington
EMEX eXchange was a great time to retreat from the urgent to discuss issues of importance.
A fantastic event and a fantastic venue. Well worth attending.
It was a great event, away from the usual crowds and helped me look at my next steps
Another excellent event hosted by EMEX.
Informative and lively exchange of experience and views
It was an extremely beneficial event to gain knowledge and share ideas in an informal environment. It allowed contact...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.