It was an extremely beneficial event to gain knowledge and share ideas in an informal environment. It allowed contact with both suppliers and people in similar roles that will be of benefit for the future.
Compliance & Energy Manager at Harrow School
Another excellent event hosted by EMEX.
EMEX eXchange was a great time to retreat from the urgent to discuss issues of importance.
As a Local Authority, talking to private companies facing similar challenges in energy management, is an invaluable opportunity to...
A fantastic event and a fantastic venue. Well worth attending.
It was a great event, away from the usual crowds and helped me look at my next steps
Informative and lively exchange of experience and views
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
- Sunamp signs £50m agreement with Thumos to roll out energy saving thermal storage products in China 11/21/2021
- 5 Top Net-Zero strategies to be covered at EMEX 2021 11/01/2021
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.