By Dr Alastair Martin, Chief Strategy Officer – Flexitricity With everything now up in the air for I&C energy managers, this talk...
Tag Archive for: Flexible Power Zone
By Sam Scuilli, Director of Sales, EMEA – EnerNOC
By James Graham, Head of Asset Optimisation – SmartestEnergy
By Dago Cedillas, Strategy & Innovation Lead – Open Energi Electric Vehicles have taken off in 2017 with governments, manufacturers...
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
- Sunamp signs £50m agreement with Thumos to roll out energy saving thermal storage products in China 11/21/2021
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.