As one of the most prestigious higher education establishments in the world, the University of Edinburgh needs no introduction. Now, this...
Tag Archive for: dsr
With many utility companies already seeing Demand Side Response (DSR) work for them, it was an easy decision for...
In a win-win situation, two Colchester hospitals are generating income and helping National Grid balance supply and demand across...
P3P increases export revenue by an average of 4%, with Ørsted’s Renewable Balancing Reserve Ørsted is a renewable energy...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.