As one of the most prestigious higher education establishments in the world, the University of Edinburgh needs no introduction. Now, this...
Tag Archive for: dsr
With many utility companies already seeing Demand Side Response (DSR) work for them, it was an easy decision for...
In a win-win situation, two Colchester hospitals are generating income and helping National Grid balance supply and demand across...
P3P increases export revenue by an average of 4%, with Ørsted’s Renewable Balancing Reserve Ørsted is a renewable energy...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.