Stephan Marty, General Manager Energy Storage & International Demand Response at Kiwi Power interviewed by Mark Thrower at EMEX 2018, The Energy Management Exhibition.
Stephan Marty, General Manager Energy Storage & International Demand Response at Kiwi Power
- News, Videos
Rolls-Royce has committed to reduce facilities GHG emissions by 50% absolute by 2025. In his EMEX session, Anthony Hatfield...
- Presentations, Videos
By Mark Tarry, Chief Financial Officer – Aggregated Micro Power Holdings plc Process heat and steam is very difficult to...
- Conference, News, Videos
Collaboration is Key – Rolls Royce Attaining Energy and Sustainability Goals Across the Supply Chain Corporate energy and sustainability...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.