At Elcomponent we provide our customers with the tools they need to measure and improve their carbon and energy management. We design and manufacture hardware such as meters and data loggers – both portable and fixed – and create our own much applauded software to work with those products.
Meet the Experts EMEX London Bill Gysin
- Presentations, Videos
By Mark Tarry, Chief Financial Officer – Aggregated Micro Power Holdings plc Process heat and steam is very difficult to...
- Exhibition, News
2.9% of all energy generated in Europe gets wasted through transformer losses. That’s enough to power Denmark for three...
The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) launched Sustainability Impact Awards to recognise businesses and individuals with a...
An interview with Arthur Beattie, Commercial Director, Carbon2018
- Conference, Exhibition
Since 2018, Hark have been building a relationship with one of the top 4 retailers in the UK. The...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.