At Elcomponent we provide our customers with the tools they need to measure and improve their carbon and energy management. We design and manufacture hardware such as meters and data loggers – both portable and fixed – and create our own much applauded software to work with those products.
Meet the Experts EMEX London Bill Gysin
Saving money, water & CO2 emissions by restoring and cleaning-up your heating or cooling water systemsExhibition
The patented and award-winning Vexo X-POT (all-in-one) closed-loop water conditioning unit, along with 2× environmentally friendly ‘non-flush’ Vexo X-PO...
- Exhibition, News, solar carport
Campbell & Kennedy and FlexiSolar are delighted to announce the completion of a design, manufacture and construction project to...
- Case Studies, Exhibition
Northern Gas and Power (NGP) has partnered with the award-winning visitor attraction the Alnwick Garden* to support them on...
SGS, the leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, will attend this year’s Energy Management Exhibition (EMEX) on 22-23...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.