Scott Armstrong is an experienced energy and sustainability professional having worked in various roles in these areas for the...
Meet the Experts: EMEX London – Bill Clarke, SES Business Water
Open doors may be a necessary part of your operation; however, they can notably reduce the energy efficiency of...
An interview with Arthur Beattie, Commercial Director, Carbon2018
The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) launched Sustainability Impact Awards to recognise businesses and individuals with a...
- Conference, News, Videos
Collaboration is Key – Rolls Royce Attaining Energy and Sustainability Goals Across the Supply Chain Corporate energy and sustainability...
Vattenfall revealed a major boost for the Welsh economy at the inauguration. Vattenfall’s Pen y Cymoedd Wind Energy Project...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.