SGS, the leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, will attend this year’s Energy Management Exhibition (EMEX) on 22-23...
Meet the Experts: EMEX London – Bill Clarke, SES Business Water
An interview with Arthur Beattie, Commercial Director, Carbon2018
Eaton, Nissan and The Mobility House have finalized a deal with Amsterdam Energy Arena to implement one of Europe’s...
Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure CentreCase Studies, Exhibition
Working in partnership with GLL, Oasis Leisure Centre reduced their annual water and energy consumption through installing Kelda showers...
Energy Management and Building Automation specialist, Carlo Gavazzi returns to this year’s EMEX on stand no. G74 at London’s...
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
- Sunamp signs £50m agreement with Thumos to roll out energy saving thermal storage products in China 11/21/2021
- 5 Top Net-Zero strategies to be covered at EMEX 2021 11/01/2021
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.