Managing flexible assets to stay ahead in the changing energy landscape
By John Walsh, Senior Strategic Account Manager – E.ON Businesses that are able to generate energy or can flex...
By Edward Barlow, Energy Manager – Buckinghamshire County Council Heat networks are typically associated with major urban centres, where...
By Charles Coe, Energy Hub Manager – Mace Under guidance from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy,...
Avoiding Mis-Information when Assessing the Energy Saving Potential of Motor-Driven Applications in BuildingsPresentations
By John Guthrie, UK Energy Efficiency Manager – ABB Limited In theory, undertaking an energy assessment of motor-driven applications...
By Darragh Gleeson, Senior Project Consultant – IES In this session, IES will explore the use of digital building...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.