Managing flexible assets to stay ahead in the changing energy landscape
Phil Hunt, Head of Sustainability, Utilities and Engineering – University of East Anglia Dr Lore Grohmann, Marketing Manager –...
By Charles Coe, Energy Hub Manager – Mace Under guidance from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy,...
By Lord Rupert Redesdale, CEO – Energy Managers Association Patrick Courtney, Utilities Analyst – Bourne Leisure Paul Graham Waste...
By Bill Lysin, Managing Director – Elcomponent Ltd The equipment to allow the automatic reading of meters of all types...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.