Managing flexible assets to stay ahead in the changing energy landscape
By Charles Coe, Energy Hub Manager – Mace Under guidance from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy,...
By David Lewis, Director Energy Efficiency – E.ON How energy is used within every business is a core component...
By Darragh Gleeson, Senior Project Consultant – IES In this session, IES will explore the use of digital building...
By Ethan O’Brien, Carbon Management Advisor – Cory Riverside Energy Gordon Walker, Environmental Manager – Northern Powergrid There is a...
By Luke Richardson, Environmental Partnership Manager, Virgin Trains East Coast The aim of this presentation is to share my approaches and outline...
By Mitch Layng, Lead Energy Consultant – arbnco The session will look at the challenges and opportunities presented by...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.