Managing flexible assets to stay ahead in the changing energy landscape
By Jeff Whittingham, Managing Director – Ørsted Sales UK Ltd As our energy infrastructure evolves, the role of the...
By Mitch Layng, Lead Energy Consultant – arbnco The session will look at the challenges and opportunities presented by...
By Luke Richardson, Environmental Partnership Manager, Virgin Trains East Coast The aim of this presentation is to share my approaches and outline...
- Presentations, Videos
By Mark Tarry, Chief Financial Officer – Aggregated Micro Power Holdings plc Process heat and steam is very difficult to...
By Bill Lysin, Managing Director – Elcomponent Ltd The equipment to allow the automatic reading of meters of all types...
By Edward Barlow, Energy Manager – Buckinghamshire County Council Heat networks are typically associated with major urban centres, where...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.