Gareth Turner, Head of UK Supply Function at ElectroRoute interviewed by Mark Thrower at EMEX 2018, the Energy Management Exhibition
Interview with Gareth Turner, Head of UK Supply Function at ElectroRoute
An interview with Arthur Beattie, Commercial Director, Carbon2018
Michael Phelan, Chief Executive /Co-founder at GridBeyond interviewed by Mark Thrower at EMEX 2018, The Energy Management Exhibition.
- News, Videos
Scott Armstrong is an experienced energy and sustainability professional having worked in various roles in these areas for the...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.