VINCI Facilities delivers Energy and Water Management, Facilities Management and Building Solutions to organisations across a wide range of sectors.
We are ranked as a top service provider in the Sustainable FM Index, the independent benchmarking exercise for sustainability in the FM industry, having achieved the highest scores for energy management, management and governance, environmental and social criteria.
Our expertise and experience in energy and water management across multiple sectors means we can help our own business and our customers to reduce risk and save money through a robust and collaborative Energy and Water Management service, tailored to the specific needs of each customer.
Our services allow customers to realise cost savings and efficiency gains, minimise their carbon footprint and ensure the continued smooth running of their business. This can include:
- Compliance – we will help you plan for and mitigate the risk of existing and upcoming legislation/compliance around energy, water & carbon
- An Energy & Water Manager – we can provide an expert resource to work closely with your business
- Energy and Water Procurement services – from developing your strategy to procurement and bill validation, we have the experts to guide you and deliver value
- Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting services – we will provide the right information to the right people at the right time
- Engagement and Training – a strong awareness strategy with suitably trained staff leads to a motivated and efficient workforce
- Consultancy – our experienced and qualified staff can help with all aspects of energy, water and carbon management and reductions
- Improvements – our position within VINCI means we have the required skills, support and resource to design and deliver all types of improvement projects
- Alternative Energy – we can assess, design and implement a suitable strategy for reducing reliance on the grid and mitigating risks around rising prices and energy availability
As part of the wider global VINCI Group, VINCI Facilities can draw on a wealth of international experience to provide sustainable, tailored solutions beyond the scope of ordinary Energy and Water services, FM and Building Solutions suppliers.