The UTL Group
UTL are an independent national managed print supplier with a core focus on providing sustainable print solutions.
Epson’s inkjet heat free printing, of which the key USP’s are listed below:
1. 90% less energy consumed, due to the machine not having to heat up the ink to transfer on to the paper
2. Less parts (no drum, belt, fuser) – less to go wrong and less plastic being used
3. Low intervention (only has a printhead and rollers) increasing productivity
4. One ink bag will yield 40,000 pages. No need to keep changing the ink
5. First page out time is a lot quicker than a laser because there is no heat required, unlike a laser device
UTL also partner with print relief which for every 8,333 prints done a tree will be planted on your behalf to further offset your paper consumption.