Lighting typically represents as much as 39% of overall energy consumption. Sylvania’s suite of SmartServices offers the opportunity to...
We specialize in developing the leading global energy management software, which helps organizations reduce energy consumption, costs, and carbon...
Birdsall specialise in optimising a building’s performance, to achieve improvements in energy efficiency, carbon footprint and user experience. We...
The Re:fit programme is a procurement initiative for public bodies wishing to implement energy efficiency and local energy generation...
The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM) is the pioneering body for workplace and facilities management professionals.
Powerstar is a leading manufacturer of smart energy technologies with an engineering core, dedicated to helping clients achieve their...
Energy reduction and control is our focus. Working with DNOs and Energy Intensive Industries our range of products and...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.