- | Carbon Neutral and Net Zero
- | Digitalisation
- | Energy and Utilities
- | Energy management, efficiency and performance systems
- | Energy Storage
- | Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- | Industrial Decarbonisation
- | Smart grids and networks
- | Renewable Energy Solutions
- | Sustainable Technology
Hark provides Energy Analytics and Industrial IoT software that helps Energy Managers and Asset Operators to identify inefficiencies and abnormalities across their energy and asset estate, informing actions such as energy management, regulatory compliance, asset control, and preventative maintenance.
Any industry standard sensor can connect to The Hark Platform, offering a plug-and-play solution for rapid deployments. Data is stored in the cloud for best-in-class security and worldwide access.
AddressUnit 1.4, Mortec Office Park
In this video, hear from Jordan Appleson, CEO and Martin Bristow, Strategic Partnerships Manager talk through Hark and its energy management technology including use cases and customer case studies.