Endo Enterprises (UK) Ltd
IHS is based in Bolton, Great Britain and started trading in July 2016. We have been quick to establish ourselves as...
Intelligent solutions for fleet electrification
Bespoke Business Intelligence and Analytics Solutions Who are we? Datore is a team of passionate experts in Business Intelligence...
We are WEG, driven by energy, technology, challenges and opportunities.
Hex Energy is a leading provider of the design and installation, repairs and maintenance of heat pump systems. Being...
SolarEdge provides an end-to-end distributed solar power harvesting solution including power optimisers, PV inverter and module-level PV monitoring. The...
EWT is the leading medium scale wind turbine manufacturer in its class, and an innovator committed to providing reliable...
Products to maximise your property value
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.