Endo Enterprises (UK) Ltd
Hytronik is a leading supplier of energy saving lighting control products. Established in Shenzhen in 2007, Hytronik has earned an...
A new way to manage your energy. AEMS is a cutting-edge energy management system, that helps you track, analyse,...
Group Horizon have launched the new Junior Energy Management Apprenticeship with partners npower. Group Horizon are a National Training...
Digital Energy Solutions have been supporting businesses with Energy Efficiencies for over 15 years, driving reductions and ensuring the...
Leading independent supplier of solutions for industrial communication and IIoT.
gridIMP is a provider of AI based demand management technology. Based in the West of England we develop highly...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.