At DNV GL, we help businesses to use energy more effectively. Our experts help businesses from industrial to utilities and everything in between, to ensure their operations are efficient and robust – while local and international regulations and standards, such as ISO 50001 are met. Together, we are committed to helping businesses and consumers to save more energy, accelerating the path to a cleaner energy future.
How can we help you?
- Industrial energy management including strategic energy and decarbonization roadmaps. To date, we have identified more than 200 GW energy savings in energy audits
- Online tools, such as MEET8, to help organisations reach European energy efficiency compliance. We have developed more than 50 EU energy efficiency directive compliance plans
- Supporting regulators and utilities on electricity and water demand side response through data analytics and roll-out of metering infrastructure
- Working with international governments and multilateral banks, such as the World Bank, the EBRD and IRENA on market assessment or policy mechanisms that accelerate energy efficiency deployment
- Energy efficiency programme development and implementation, in the US and Europe. We have created 2.13 TWh of electricity savings through utility energy efficiency programmes in the United States and supported Smart Meter implementation globally.