BBP | Better Buildings Partnership
The BBP is a collaboration of the UK’s leading commercial property owners who are working together to improve the sustainability performance of existing buildings.
Our aim is to enable market transformation through sustainability leadership and knowledge sharing across the property industry. Using the collective strength of our members, we achieve this by:
- Enabling knowledge sharing and delivering practical guidance that overcomes common sustainability challenges.
- Demonstrating leadership through the development and implementation of consistent approaches that can be shared across the industry.
- Promoting innovation and developing thought leadership that contributes to market transformation.
- Disseminating the BBP’s work to stimulate and influence the wider commercial property sector, across the UK and globally, to follow BBP’s example.
- Developing relationships across the industry to support collaboration and provide a platform for engagement with leading players in the industry.
Our work is shaped by our members and is continually evolving to reflect the challenges they face in implementing sustainability across all aspects of their business. The members make a significant contribution to the work of the BBP through engagement in a wide range of working groups and projects, all of these are focused on providing practical tools and guidance that can be used by BBP members and the wider industry.