On 25th June @10:30 GMT with limited places
The EMEX team are thrilled to announce that ‘EMeX – The Energy Management eXchange‘ will go virtual on 25th June and will be hosted by Lord Redesdale, Chief Executive Officer of the Energy Managers Association in a wonderfully relaxed virtual environment.
Topics on the agenda include fast adapting to the ‘new economic reality’, winning the Net Zero and Climate change debate during a recession, along side other challenges and opportunities around COVID-19 consequences and government’s future plans.
This event is strictly restricted to large industrial & commercial energy, facilities and sustainability practitioners, including the EMA board and a few sponsors with the following agenda:
FAST ADAPTING TO
THE NEW ECONOMIC REALITY
Amid the economic impact of COVID-19 moving forward.
Chairman: Lord Redesdale, CEO, the Energy Managers Association (EMA)
Panellists: Scott Armstrong – Bourne Leisure, Robert Williams – BT, Mark Taylor
WINNING THE NET ZERO /
CLIMATE CHANGE DEBATE
Chairman: Lord Redesdale, CEO, EMA
Panellists: Gary Shanahan – BEIS, Chris Stark – CCC (tbc), Caroline Holman – IET
Virtual eXchange of Experience on:
- BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE – Moderated by Scott Armstrong, Group Head of Energy & Sustainability, Bourne Leisure
- DECARBONISATION OF SUPPLY CHAIN – Moderated by Robert Williams, General Manager – Procurement, BT
- RETHINKING WORKPLACES – Moderated by Deborah Tagg-Wilkinson, Sustainability Manager, BBC
- EV & INFRASTRUCTURE – Moderated by Michael Ayres, MD, Flexible Power Systems
- UNIVERSITY CHALLENGES – Moderated by Gillian Brown, Energy Manager, University of Glasgow