Ashley O’Neill joined Hilton 3 years ago, having completed a BSc in Meteorology and Climate Science at Leeds University...
EMEX 2018 Retrospective
An interview with Arthur Beattie, Commercial Director, Carbon2018
Vincent de RUL, Director of Energy Solutions at EDF Energy interviewed by Mark Thrower at EMEX 2018, The Energy...
Michael Phelan, Chief Executive /Co-founder at GridBeyond interviewed by Mark Thrower at EMEX 2018, The Energy Management Exhibition.
Voltaware was formed from a group of professionals from diverse industries who realised that there is currently a huge...
- News, Videos
Rolls-Royce has committed to reduce facilities GHG emissions by 50% absolute by 2025. In his EMEX session, Anthony Hatfield...
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
- Sunamp signs £50m agreement with Thumos to roll out energy saving thermal storage products in China 11/21/2021
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.