Home The EMA Magazine I November-December 2017 | EMEX Show Guide
The EMA Magazine I November-December 2017 | EMEX Show Guide
The EMA Magazine I September-October 2019EMA Magazine
To many people, energy is something seasonal. As autumn arrives, lights and heaters come back into use and energy...
The EMA Magazine I July-August 2019EMA Magazine, News
The main issue at the moment, amongst myriad others in this veil of tears we call energy management, is...
The EMA Magazine I January-February 2020EMA Magazine
Welcome to the first issue of The EMA Magazine in 2020. Last year’s climate change demonstrations and the Government’s...
The EMA Magazine I July-August 2018EMA Magazine
Summer is upon on us, the temperature is rising to record levels and colleagues disappear for weeks at a...
The EMA Magazine I May-June 2017EMA Magazine
Welcome to the EMA Magazines 6th edition and first birthday! It’s great to have been asked to reflect on...
The EMA Magazine I May-June 2018EMA Magazine
Dear readers, What is an energy management ‘strategy’? Solving the day to day issues of energy waste highlighted by...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.