Published 6 times a year, THE EMA MAGAZINE covers news and features related to energy management, sustainability and environment. It is aimed at anyone with Energy Management responsibilities, who needs to stay informed about the latest news, legislation and best practice in the field of energy management.
EMA Magazine | 2020 MEDIA PACK
- Conference, EMA Magazine, Exhibition, News
Welcome to EMEX and this year’s last issue of The EMA Magazine for 2019. This year will be remembered...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.