The Energy Managers Association’s Awards celebrate the exemplary and inspirational individuals and projects within energy management. These outstanding professionals and projects breathe new life into energy management, showcase professional ingenuity, and make significant impacts while boosting organisational performance.
EMA Energy Management Awards 2017
We launched in association with E.ON one of the most comprehensive research projects to look at how energy efficiency...
- Presentations, Flexible Power Zone
By Sam Scuilli, Director of Sales, EMEA – EnerNOC
By Ethan O’Brien, Carbon Management Advisor – Cory Riverside Energy Gordon Walker, Environmental Manager – Northern Powergrid There is a...
Swedish energy utility Vattenfall has won a distribution networks operator licence from Britain’s energy regulator Ofgem and will start...
By James Martin, Business Development Director – LCS Energy Ltd Many Energy Managers and Finance Directors engage with Energy Consultants...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.