The Energy Managers Association’s Awards celebrate the exemplary and inspirational individuals and projects within energy management. These outstanding professionals and projects breathe new life into energy management, showcase professional ingenuity, and make significant impacts while boosting organisational performance.
EMA Energy Management Awards 2017
By John Lucas, Market Advisor Team Leader – Elexon Lord Rupert Redesdale, CEO – Energy Managers Association Making battery...
Off Grid Energy and Vinci Facilities unveil world’s first battery-powered seminar theatre at EMEX 2017Conference
The first battery-powered seminar theatre has been unveiled today by Off Grid Energy and Vinci Facilities in London at...
Not all low voltage motors are the same. With a wide range of different motor technologies on the market,...
- Conference, Exhibition, News
Hundreds of energy and sustainability experts and practitioners will be on hand to help you to reduce carbon emissions...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.