Mace and AFC Energy have formed a UK-first strategic partnership to use hydrogen power in decarbonising the construction industry....
A Cuppa at 11 with Joel Kirby, Energy and Environmental Manager at Celtic Manor Resort
- Conference, EMA Magazine, Exhibition, News
Welcome to EMEX and this year’s last issue of The EMA Magazine for 2019. This year will be remembered...
Climate change is a reality, the science is clear and the solution is obvious, we need to reduce emissions,...
A scheme for rating the operational energy efficiency of UK offices, NABERS UK, has been launched. NABERS UK aims...
- EnergyElephant will be unveiling their new real-time data module at EMEX 11/17/2022
- Making the case for the Climate and Ecology Bill in the Lords 07/08/2022
- EV charging payment specialists Mina, enter partnership with InstaVolt to include the UK’s #1 public charging network within their Chargepass® fleet offering. 05/24/2022
Latest Case Studies
- Environmental Scientist, Nijhuis Industries 12/02/2021
A very well organised event. Many experts in their fields gathered together to share their views and experiences. A good place to get a sense of what technologies and services are out there to help achieve Net Zero, as well as getting a sense of where different industries are on their roadmap to Net...
- Director, Alpha-Financials Environmental 11/30/2021
Emex is interesting, informative and educational… and this can only improve with an even larger and broader presence of all providers of technologies and services in 2022.
- Operations Director, Selva Associates Ltd 11/30/2021
A well thought out exhibition with 4 key topic zones under which each heading there were very good presentations emphasising current priorities for 2030 net zero.