Ecotricity recently paid a visit to one of their business customers – Riverford Organic Farmers in Devon – to talk to...
Circle Green CEO, Ian Porter, Interviewed at EMEX London
2018 Post-Show Report revealed that EMEX audience continues to represent the lion’s share of UK Energy ManagersExhibition
4,423 attendees graced the show over two days. EMEX is the UK’s only stand-alone energy efficiency event, and its...
Vincent de RUL, Director of Energy Solutions at EDF Energy interviewed by Mark Thrower at EMEX 2018, The Energy...
- Conference, Exhibition, News
Hundreds of energy and sustainability experts and practitioners will be on hand to help you to reduce carbon emissions...
Energy Management and Building Automation specialist, Carlo Gavazzi returns to this year’s EMEX on stand no. G74 at London’s...
Eaton, Nissan and The Mobility House have finalized a deal with Amsterdam Energy Arena to implement one of Europe’s...
- Exhibition, News
A series of on-stand demonstrations highlight the intelligence of the latest variable-speed drive dedicated to HVAC applications. A new...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- ebm-papst 09/05/2019
Attending this year’s EMEX Exchange gave us the opportunity to network with key decision makers from other large businesses. Events like this are crucial for our business as they enable us to discuss relevant industry topics with like-minded professionals and are a great way to make new contacts.
- Facilities Technician at FlightSafety Int. UK Ltd. 08/30/2019
To keep up to date with current and proposed legislation EMEX is the forerunner for environmental issues.
- Energy Accounts Officer at The London Borough of Hackney 08/30/2019
It was great to get contrasting views on products & services