The Energy Managers Association’s Awards celebrate the exemplary and inspirational individuals and projects within energy management. These outstanding professionals...
Circle Green CEO, Ian Porter, Interviewed at EMEX London
A fast-growing global energy and technology consultancy has developed ground-breaking new technology to help businesses monitor and manage their...
Michael Phelan, Chief Executive /Co-founder at GridBeyond interviewed by Mark Thrower at EMEX 2018, The Energy Management Exhibition.
- Exhibition, News
2.9% of all energy generated in Europe gets wasted through transformer losses. That’s enough to power Denmark for three...
- Conference, Exhibition
Since 2018, Hark have been building a relationship with one of the top 4 retailers in the UK. The...
Open doors may be a necessary part of your operation; however, they can notably reduce the energy efficiency of...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.