This is a hard post to write as some things don’t seem quite so important in the current situation....
To keep up to date with the trends in the energy management sector and avoid information overload….
Our aim is to match the global Climate Change Act targets set out in the NHS Long Term Plan,...
The new Re:fit 4 energy performance contracting framework has just been launched. The Re:fit energy performance contract framework may...
An Interview with an EMA Recognised Energy Manager What made you choose environment and energy management as a career?...
2.9% of all energy generated in Europe gets wasted through transformer losses. That’s enough to power Denmark for three...
The Energy Managers Association aims to encourage and enable more professionals to enter the world of energy management and...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.