Hundreds of energy and sustainability experts and practitioners will be on hand to help you to reduce carbon emissions...
To keep up to date with the trends in the energy management sector and avoid information overload….
Rolls-Royce and Norwegian Airline Widerøe launch joint research programme on zero-emissions aviationNews
The programme is part of the airline´s ambition to replace and electrify its regional fleet of 30+ planes by...
A research institute backed by the UK government has announced £55m of funding for battery projects in a bid to...
UK electric car registrations surge in August but it’s a long road to zero and barriers must be addressedNews
Zero emission cars saw the biggest percentage growth, up 377.5%, to 3,147 units as new models and some pent...
First-ever gin distillery to use hydrogen from renewables to produce environmentally friendly gin. The HySpirits project has been awarded...
Utilidex will supply Crown Commercial Service (CCS) with a new energy management system. Utilidex’s dynamic platform, the Utilidex Energy.Hub,...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.