Hundreds of energy and sustainability experts and practitioners will be on hand to help you to reduce carbon emissions...
To keep up to date with the trends in the energy management sector and avoid information overload….
Rolls-Royce and Norwegian Airline Widerøe launch joint research programme on zero-emissions aviationNews
The programme is part of the airline´s ambition to replace and electrify its regional fleet of 30+ planes by...
A research institute backed by the UK government has announced £55m of funding for battery projects in a bid to...
UK electric car registrations surge in August but it’s a long road to zero and barriers must be addressedNews
Zero emission cars saw the biggest percentage growth, up 377.5%, to 3,147 units as new models and some pent...
First-ever gin distillery to use hydrogen from renewables to produce environmentally friendly gin. The HySpirits project has been awarded...
Utilidex will supply Crown Commercial Service (CCS) with a new energy management system. Utilidex’s dynamic platform, the Utilidex Energy.Hub,...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- ebm-papst 09/05/2019
Attending this year’s EMEX Exchange gave us the opportunity to network with key decision makers from other large businesses. Events like this are crucial for our business as they enable us to discuss relevant industry topics with like-minded professionals and are a great way to make new contacts.
- Facilities Technician at FlightSafety Int. UK Ltd. 08/30/2019
To keep up to date with current and proposed legislation EMEX is the forerunner for environmental issues.
- Energy Accounts Officer at The London Borough of Hackney 08/30/2019
It was great to get contrasting views on products & services