Welcome to the spring edition of The EMA Magazine. In this issue we have a wide range of informative...
Published 6 times a year, THE EMA MAGAZINE covers news and features related to energy management, sustainability and environment.
It is aimed at anyone with energy management responsibilities who needs to stay informed about the latest news, legislation and best practice or those responsible for energy reduction of their organisation’s energy consumption.
Welcome to the new issue and you can pick up a copy at registration to EMEX 2018. EMEX is...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.