Welcome to EMEX and this year’s last issue of The EMA Magazine for 2019. This year will be remembered...
Published 6 times a year, THE EMA MAGAZINE covers news and features related to energy management, sustainability and environment.
It is aimed at anyone with energy management responsibilities who needs to stay informed about the latest news, legislation and best practice or those responsible for energy reduction of their organisation’s energy consumption.
Welcome to the new issue and you can pick up a copy at registration to EMEX 2018. EMEX is...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- ebm-papst 09/05/2019
Attending this year’s EMEX Exchange gave us the opportunity to network with key decision makers from other large businesses. Events like this are crucial for our business as they enable us to discuss relevant industry topics with like-minded professionals and are a great way to make new contacts.
- Facilities Technician at FlightSafety Int. UK Ltd. 08/30/2019
To keep up to date with current and proposed legislation EMEX is the forerunner for environmental issues.
- Energy Accounts Officer at The London Borough of Hackney 08/30/2019
It was great to get contrasting views on products & services