Electrical distribution patterns have changed in recent years. At one time the only way to deliver energy at an...
EMEX is a comprehensive and up-to-date source of information for all industrial and commercial energy consumers in the UK.
EMEX provides energy management professionals with some relevant information and guidance on a variety of energy management topics, including best practices, energy efficient products and technologies.
In England and Wales, under the new legislation, from 1st April 2018 any commercial property that has an EPC...
Rising energy prices and the effects of climate change are increasingly prompting UK retailers to address the challenge of...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- ebm-papst 09/05/2019
Attending this year’s EMEX Exchange gave us the opportunity to network with key decision makers from other large businesses. Events like this are crucial for our business as they enable us to discuss relevant industry topics with like-minded professionals and are a great way to make new contacts.
- Facilities Technician at FlightSafety Int. UK Ltd. 08/30/2019
To keep up to date with current and proposed legislation EMEX is the forerunner for environmental issues.
- Energy Accounts Officer at The London Borough of Hackney 08/30/2019
It was great to get contrasting views on products & services