The need for an effective grey fleet and transport management has once again increased last year with the UK...
EMEX is a comprehensive and up-to-date source of information for all industrial and commercial energy consumers in the UK.
EMEX provides energy management professionals with some relevant information and guidance on a variety of energy management topics, including best practices, energy efficient products and technologies.
In England and Wales, under the new legislation, from 1st April 2018 any commercial property that has an EPC...
Rising energy prices and the effects of climate change are increasingly prompting UK retailers to address the challenge of...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.