Don’t let your knowledge, experience, learning and expertise lie dormant. Your knowledge needs to live on. It has the power to inspire those around you to create their own processes to energy efficiency and sustainable operations.
In a world of information overload, EMEX focuses on the issues most relevant to today’s industrial and commercial energy consumers, stimulating new thinking, inspiring action and providing solutions.
EMEX provides a highly structured and appropriate forum for all practitioners to promote, share, and discuss various issues and developments on how to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
Through exclusive content, unique experiences, and outstanding networking, EMEX fosters leadership, industry advancement, and the partnerships that will take you and your business to the next level.
- Online Submission: USE THIS APPLICATION FORM
- Deadline: 3rd July 2020 but we will be considering a select few submissions after the deadline.
- Guidelines – How to Submit a Speaker Proposal
- Take a look at past sessions here
If you’ve never spoken at EMEX before and are feeling a bit unsure about it, we’d be happy to talk to you about how we can help.
EMEX is a free to attend annual event that takes place at ExCeL, London on 25-26 November 2020. EMEX has exclusive content in five free educational seminar theatres including case studies, research, expert presentations and the first look at important legislative changes.
The EMEX seminar programme is designed to seek clarity and opportunity for Energy users.
We’d like to invite you to submit your proposal by following the guidelines below and completing the submission form no later than 3rd July 2020.
Please keep the following in mind when you submit your proposal:
- The seminar programme focuses on providing attendees with practical advice, best practise guidance and inspiration so they can take something of real value back to the office.
- We ask every speaker to provide a “Take Away” statement that clearly summarises what a delegate can expect to get out of your session.
- If you are a provider proposing a case study, we strongly advise bringing your client to co-present with you.
- We do not accept sales pitches – if you would like to promote your company, service or product to our visitors, please contact us to find out exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available.
→ Tracks and related topics
Under the governance of the Energy Managers Association and its members,
4 areas of expertise have been defined and will be hosted across 4 dedicated theatres as follow:
1. Energy Management Strategy
Case studies | Best practice | Training
2. Sustainability and Net-zero
Strategies | Visions | Reporting | COP26
3. Built Environment and transport
FM | EV infrastructure | Fleet Management | Low carbon Building
4. Energy Future and Flexible Network
Storage & security | Procurement | Compliance & Regulation| Flexibility
→ Presentation Format
Single Session format should be issue-based, provide concrete examples or case studies and may contain both practical and theoretical information. There is normally only one speaker, however if you can demonstrate that another speaker is necessary or of value then we will accept more than one. Please include time for for Q & A within your time slot – Duration: 15-30 mins.
Panel sessions are a forum for debate, where many different viewpoints are aired on a single topic or issue. When you submit a panel session you will be responsible for proposing appropriate panellists. If your session is selected we’ll work with you to confirm the final panel. Audience participation should be encouraged in panel sessions. We recommend a maximum of 3 panellists plus a chairperson. Panellists need to be approved by the EMA team. Duration: 30-45 mins.