Sylvania is a manufacturer, supplier, installer and financier of high-quality LED Lighting that allows businesses to save costs and energy, become greener and ensure compliance with all applicable legislation. The process begins with an audit, to establish the current installation, and produces a recommendation of a new installation with an ROI model. Once agreed Sylvania will manage the entire process until satisfactory installation, and beyond through maintenance. Sylvania has an entire product range, and vast experience of operating in the Logistic and Industry sector and can be your trusted Partner to bring your business up to date with current legislation, provide an enhanced working environment and save you money along the way.
A Cuppa at 11 with Craig Allan
Vincent de RUL, Director of Energy Solutions at EDF Energy interviewed by Mark Thrower at EMEX 2018, The Energy...
Project SCENe (Sustainable Community Energy Networks) looks to accelerate the adoption of Community Energy Systems, a different way of...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.