2019 promises to be an interesting year for energy management, with continuing technological progress and some important policy changes....
A Cuppa at 11 with Aimen Taki, Energy Manager for the SE Route at Network Rail
A research institute backed by the UK government has announced £55m of funding for battery projects in a bid to...
- Exhibition, News
A series of on-stand demonstrations highlight the intelligence of the latest variable-speed drive dedicated to HVAC applications. A new...
The EMA Board of Directors identifies trends in sustainability and energy management that will shape the sector and impact...
Our energy mix is at a crossroads. Providers are focusing on decarbonising while system operators need to meet growing...
Latest Case Studies
- UPS Smart Electric Urban Logistics project 11/12/2019
- Installing Kelda showers in the poolside area resulted in a 38% reduction in water at the Oasis Leisure Centre 11/08/2019
- A Positive Prognosis: Lower Energy Consumption and a More Even Indoor Environment at Parexel’s Nottingham Facility 10/17/2019
- Partner, Max Fordham LLP 12/16/2019
There was a great range of talks covering the waterfront of subjects that I did know about, didn’t know about and should have known about. I came away with many new ideas and perspectives, and a useful set of contacts.
- HSE Manager, MSC (UK) Ltd 12/16/2019
While I wasn’t sure what to expect from this event… it still exceeded my expectations! An excellent choice and variation of topics and I really liked being able to make up my own programme. There were some outstanding speakers and I have certainly taken away some invaluable information.
- Energy Capital Projects Manager, Islington Council 12/16/2019
It is really important to be in constant contact with the energy industry. EMEX is a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues in the private and public sector.