IES to present cutting-edge cloud service ERGON and specialist consulting service CI Squared (Ci2)
Exhibiting at stand #C70
This year at our stand we will be showcasing our cutting-edge cloud service ERGON and specialist consulting service CI Squared (Ci2). Our in-house BIM expert Dr Sarah Graham will also be presenting in the Energy Management Solutions theatre on ‘The technical possibilities of BIM for Analysis in delivering Soft Landings’.
ERGON allows you to import, manage and interrogate real building profile or schedule data (down to 1 minute time steps) for use within your VE simulations. You can utilise measured data from the actual building you’re investigating to create profiles that enhance model calibration. Or use normalised benchmark data from other buildings of its type. Such profiles can be used to improve operational models or help close the performance gap by bringing design models closer to reality.
CI2 stands for Collect, Investigate, Compare and Invest. This is the process IES uses to deliver operational efficiencies in buildings through its powerful and innovative technology. IES has so far enabled numerous organisations to identify areas of operational improvement and make substantial cost savings. It is applicable whether you are dealing with enhancing building operation or undertaking large scale retrofitting. We use building and meter data to find ‘hidden’ cost and resource savings through smarter system control and smarter ways to gather and analyse data
Specific stages of the service include:
- Connecting and collecting operational data, identifying and fixing gaps and creating a robust structure from which to work
- Creating database with universal format to remove inconsistencies across time steps, units, naming conventions etc.
- Investigating data with advanced analytics to discover quick wins with minimal spend
- 3D model built from information from other pre-existing 2D info / 3D models
- Comparison of operational model of building (using real building data) with virtual model benchmark of building (using building science predictions)
- Ability to assess against future climate predictions
Integrated Environmental Solutions’ (IES) mission is to advance the sustainability of the world’s built environment through the use of integrated performance modelling technology, delivering resource efficient, low-energy, zero-carbon buildings and cities for future generations. For additional information, please visit www.iesve.com. You can also follow us on twitter via @IESVE and join us on Facebook and LinkedIn for the latest IES news, or read our blog.
For all press enquiries please contact: