Dynamic Response, The Energy Management Holy Grail...
The UK may well have 35% less generating capacity in 2020 than at the beginning of 2016. The UK electricity regulator, Ofgem, believes that demand response will help to balance the National Grid.
Dynamic Response (DR), where businesses manage demand locally, could be the Holy Grail in the quest to level the Grid and deal with far less available energy hence we have launched a brand new seminar theatre named 'Meeting Energy Demand' in which a series of seminar sessions filled with end-users and suppliers will address key issues for the all the different market segments:
- Why Solar-Plus-Storage is great energy management.
- Key features and best use of a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
- Policy and regulations updates required to open-up further the DR marketplace opportunities.
- How to translate different applications and business models of energy storage into income streams.
- Case studies from both front-of-the-meter and behind-the-meter systems explaining how their revenue streams stack up.
We invite anyone interested to speak, exhibit or sponsor the event
to contact us without delay.
EMEX 2016 takes place on the 16 and 17th of November at ExCeL, London. It attracts an audience of several thousand energy managers, estate managers and facility managers as well as procurement teams.